Randolph Preschool Stars
- Each classroom’s teaching team is led by an experienced lead teacher with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Early Education.
- High quality interactions with all children with an average Teacher:Child ratio of 1:7 (EEC requirement is 1:10).
- Breakfast, lunch supplement and afternoon snacks provided (children bring their own main course for lunch).
- Classrooms are well-equipped with materials focused on language, literacy, math and science.
- Our RISE Program (Reading Is So Exciting): Each classroom has a lending library of books and literacy materials for families to borrow.
- Our playground serves as an outside classroom where teachers offer numerous science and gross motor activities.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.